Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Square Foot Gardening 2009



These were taken a few weeks ago... everything has grown so much already!












Peas growing up the trellis















A visitor on the sunflowers













Flower bed in the front..








My husband has done a great job on our garden.. We have pole beans, peas, carrots, beets, tomatoes, zucchinni, rosemary, basil, cilantro, parsely, onions, potatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, radishes, .. and maybe a few other things that I can't remember... oh we have sunflowers and my daylilies are going to be gorgeous, there are tons of buds!















6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your Square Foot Gardens! Those pics look familiar, so I think it was you that inspired me last year. I never knew gardening could be so easy.

Can I add your blog to my list to follow?

Jennifer said...

Really? That is awesome!

Pam said...

Your garden is beautiful! Y'all should be proud! I am so happy to see you're posting again!

Groovy Mom said...

Jennifer, oh my gosh your garden is a beauty!!! I'm in envy; I have such a difficult time with my horticultural skills.

Jennifer said...

Melissa, Yes you can follow me.. I love followers.. lol! Thank you for the nice comments!

Jennifer said...

Say,
I have to say my hubby is the one that has done the most work in our garden.. I weed and water, but he does the hard stuff like digging, etc. :)