Friday, January 2, 2009

This is goin 'round.. if you read it... you are tagged!

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Took a spin class at the YMCA.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My hubby's cousin had a boy boy after trying for 4 years!

4. Did anyone close to you die? No

5. What countries did you visit? None.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? A thinner body!

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Um.. nothing really stands out. It was a pretty uneventful year.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Losing 24 lbs!

9. What was your biggest failure? I don't think I had any "failures" but I am hoping to be more organzied and get things done in a timely manner and to get some bills paid.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really an illness but I had recurrent gastic issues which required an endoscopy.

11. What was the best thing you bought? My laptop!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Me!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? No one really.

14. Where did most of your money go? Rent and car payment.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sad to say, but buying my laptop.

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?Don't stop the Music, its my number 1 Y song when working out, that and Dance Floor Anthem. 17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? Sadder - lots looming on the horizon. b) thinner or fatter? Thinner! ..c) richer or poorer? Poorer.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Homeschool! Haha!

19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Sitting on the computer.

20. How did you spend Christmas? At home, the best place!

21. Did you fall in love in 2008? No.

22. What was your favorite TV program?ER.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone, I extremely dislike some people tho..

24. What was the best book you read? The best? I last read oh gosh.. Now I can't remember.. it was the 5th Janet Evanovich book. I always enjoy her books.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Rhianna, sad huh? Hey she is alright.

26. What did you want and get? My laptop!

27. What did you want and not get? A new washer and dryer set. :(

28. What was your favorite film of this year? I don't have one.. the last movie I saw was High School Musical 2 and I defenitly wouldn't put it as my fav.. hahah.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 41 in 2008, and I cannot remember what I did.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More money.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Jeans and t shirts..

32. What kept you sane? kickboxing.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? No one.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?The Presidential Election.

35. Who did you miss? No one, I have all my family here.. lucky huh?

36. Who was the best new person you met? Heather, she was my Y Change counselor at the Y and really got me started on exercising.

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. That I can really lose weight if I exercise hard.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Drawing a blank!

No comments: