Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our little humble Christmas Tree
















I thought I would share a picture of our Christmas tree and some of the decorations on it that are special. Its part of a big tree, but it was way to big for our small living room so we made it just half the size. Savannah would be taller if it wasn't setting on a crate.. hehehe.






















I tried to get a better picture of this.. its my oldest son's xmas ornament from 1989. He is my oldest baby at 19. If you can't make it out it has little baby bottles and rattles on it.. very cute, but starting to fade. :(
















This is my Brandon's ornament he was born in 1993. I just couldn't pass up a little baby


squirrel in a swing.










Just another pic of cute one with all kids names, on the back it says Our Gifts from God.





















And this is Savannah's ornament.. She was a such a cute baby!!!
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: