Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey!

Hi everyone! I am sorry its been so long but I just haven't been in the blogging mood. Nothing new is happening around here and quite frankly I have been in quite a slump. Homeschooling is going well. We took the usual Thanksgiving break and now we are back at it. I had an endoscopy done yesterday because I have had chronic reflux for years and lately he Nexium is just not cutting it. The doc has me taking Reglan so my stomach empties faster. I had alot of bile in it on my exam and the doctor thinks that might be causing me to having the reflux. Anyway, we will see.. I hate meds but sometimes you gotta take them. I am missing my coffee tho... I love coffee but it is tearing my tummy up. So, hope everyone is doing great... drop a comment if you happen by, its always fun to get them!

No comments: