Monday, November 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday








Laura is having Menu Plan Monday on her site as always on every Monday, I get so many yummy ideas and recipes from her readers!! And.. I have decided to participate this time!!! Okay so here is my menu:

Monday: Turkey Burgers with French Fries

Tuesday: Potato Cheese Soup with Cornbread

Wednesday: Chili.... YUM!!

Thursday: To Die for Pot Roast with Vegies and Sweet Potatoes

Friday: Herbed Chicken Thighs with Roast Potatoes and Green Beans.. WW recipe by the way.

I cannot remember where I got all of these recipes, so if you recognize one and would like credit, please email me and I will post credit ASAP. Thanks!!

All of these items are on my regular dinner rotation list, I love them all.. so yummy! LOL! Oh, and before I forget Laura is giving away an awesome item to help you with your dinner and menu shopping make sure you check it out!! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and make sure you get out and vote tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Rona's Home Page said...

Kudos to you and your hubby for homeschooling your little one.
Terrific menu plan.

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I homeschool my daughter as well as my middle son who is 15 and a sophmore. Its alot of work but worth it!

MOMMY said...

We had turkey burgers on Monday too. YUM!!!

Aimee