Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another day...

Le sigh! LOL! Oh its the end of the weekend already. And for me that means that I need to make a grocery list for the week. I don't know about you guys but groceries have grown in price so much here where I live. I detest grocery shopping! I try to save as much as I can with coupons etc. but its hard. I usually have the kids come up with a meal that they would like to have and that will take care of 3 days. Whats on your meal plan this week?


Savannah is having a good time working on her Mystery of History this year. I think its because she is having blast creating things for her timeline. I think its pretty cool myself.
































Brandon is steadily working on his Sonlight, Chemistry and Algebra II. He is currently writing a newspaper that would be a representation of a one that was writtin in Coloniel times. I am, on the other hand, sipping my coffee and thinking about a grocery list..

2 comments:

Barbara Frank said...

It's so nice to see photos of older kids learning at home :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

ivoryspring said...

That is a cool timeline!!!! No wonder she is having fun! :)