Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A little savings..

I had to go out to the doc's today and thought while I was out I would go by Target and see what kind of deals I could find that were listed over at Money Saving Mom. I found the following..


The only thing I had to pay for were the hamburger buns, which I needed for dinner tonight. Everything for 2 bucks and some change! Not a huge lot, but I will take anything that I can get for free.
Speaking of the doctor, he said that my anemia is gone! Whoo hoo! He is still concerned about what caused it in the first place, but I am just happy that that my iron supplements worked. Now I have eustation tube dysfunction, which we hope will cure with treatment of Sudafed. If not I will have to see a ENT doc about a possible tube insertion. I tell ya, the fun never ends around here.
I purchased Sonlight Core 100 for my son's homeschool course this fall. I have heard some great things about Sonlight, my son likes to read, so I decided to give it a try. It is very expensive IMHO, but its worth it if my son likes it, plus I can save it for my daughter. It is also highly resellable if they don't like it. Okay, I'm outta here.

No comments: