Thursday, July 17, 2008

GoogleHer

Okay so, Carmen over at Mom to the Screaming Masses was doing this over at her site and I thought it looked like something fun to do when your setting around with nothing else fun to do.. hehe so here is how you do it..
We are supposed to Google ourselves and list 5 facts that are floating around out there on the Internet.

1. I gave $10,000 in Political Campaign contributions in 2006. Yea.. right.. if I had that kind of money it sure wouldn't go to political contributions.

2. Apparently I am a really good softball player! Who knew!

3. I am a chiropractor in Ohio.

4. I am a third grade teacher.. how fun!

5. I am a Women’s Ministries Coordinator!

I am talented people! If you are reading this, please consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Isn't that funny?

Thanks for visiting my site - I'll be back by yours!

Carmen, mom to the screaming masses