Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Meme!

Kay over at Special K has posted a Meme. I think this is the first one that I have done..Yippee! Okay here goes..


1. You just received too much change. What is the most that you would feel obligated to come clean about it..if at all? I general don't look at the change part, but would notice the bills were off and correct it.


2. What is the last present you regifted? You would have to get presents to regift right? LOL, other then my hubby and kids I don't get gifts and I would never get rid of anything they give. me.

3. You're puking your guts up from the flu and are delirious, who do you call to take care of you? Rob, my hubby.. he always takes care of me..

4. It is 4am, you're at Dennys (or any 24 hour diner like establishment) after a night of drinking. What did you just order? Eggs, not runny, and toast, maybe a pancake. .

5. You were just handed $2500 and must spend it going away for the weekend. Where are you going and are you going to ask anyone to come along? Hmmm .. probably the Outer Banks.. never been there, and would of course take hubby and the chilrens..

6. Who shared your first ever romantic kiss and do you know where that person is now? His name was Lance.. no I am not making that up.. it was on my sister's back porch in Bowie, MD and I was 13.

Okay.. if you are reading this.. please consider yourself.. Tagged!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I can see the change thing being about how much you really count when you are given change from a bill.

I am bad about that, just shoved the change into the wallet and then notice when i got home that I had a lot more than when I went out.