Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Menu Plan Monday!!



I actually got it together this week so I can particpate in Menu Plan Monday, I am so proud of myself! Okay... lets see what we have,

Monday: WW Spicy Indian Chicken Kabobs with Couscous

Tuesday: Meat"load" with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Wednesday: Pork Chops with vegies and bread.

Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs.

Friday: Frozen pizza.. hey its Friday.. give me a break...LOL!!

The smoke from the Great Dismal Swamp fire is terrible here. I hope the wind shifts soon because whenever I go outside I get a headache. It is also hot out. I feel so bad for the people in Iowa with the flooding and tornadoes, boy they have gotten the short end of this stick this summer regarding the weather. Well, its almost 3:30 already so I guess I should get off of this thing and get something done around here.. or take a nap... no, I'd better get something done around here.. ::sigh:::

No comments: