Sunday, June 1, 2008

Basketizing!

What is that not a word? Well that is exactly what I have been doing in my house, Laura over at I'm an Organizing Junkie has hosted The Basket Carnival. I am not sure if its ongoing or what but I am going to try and join. My very first basket organization skills were in my linen closet... this is the before...





































And this is the after... Not a dramatic difference but it has made everything more organzined, easier to find and it looks nice when you open the closet door.
























Not to bad huh? I have my washclothes in one basket, face towels in another and pillow cases in one.







I used a toothbrush holder to hold all of my thermometers.




Now its your turn!!

4 comments:

Org Junkie said...

Love the baskets! It does make a difference doesn't it! Great job repurposing the toothbrush holder. Very clever!!

Jennifer said...

yes it does make a difference! I love it! Guess what I am doing now? Making those delicious looking Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip cookies you posted! LOL!

Ginger said...

Love the idea of the toothbrush holder as a thermometer keeper! Ingenious! I can NEVER find the thermometer in the bottom of our medicine box. I must steal this super idea!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Ginger!!