Friday, January 18, 2008

More Disney World..


This is us with, of course, Cinderella. Isn't she pretty!


















Arriving at Animal Kingdom. The kids loved Mt. Everest.. I on the other hand being the chicken I am.. and my sister I might add.. watched from afar... LOL.








Eeyore couldn't get his kite to fly! Poor Eeyore!








Savannah with the Fairy Godmother.. every girl should have one!













Dinner at Cinderalla's Royal Table. It was sooo much fun. The Fairy Godmother and Cinderella's mice danced and sang.. The food was so good!













This gingerbread house was at the Floridian. It was made of real gingerbread and was actually a little shop that you could walk up to and purchase what else.. buy gingerbread house to take home. It smelled heavenly!










Minnie house! I want a house just like this! :)











Going inside was so much fun, she had all the best! LOL! That is Savannah setting in her chair.






My hubby and Brandon checking out the fridge, typical men... what is that look on my hubby's face? LOL!

Checking out the sink.


Trellis.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hiya! Enjoying all your Disney pictures! We went in mid-November and we really liked the Christmas lights too! :)

I'm compiling a list of Hampton Roads area homeschool bloggers -- adding you to the list growing at my site.