Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving tradition.

Well, we have a pretty neat (actually pretty darn awesome) tradition in our house where my HUBBY does all the cooking!! Whoooohooooo! I still bake some pies but he does everything else, from making the turkey, green bean salad, marshmallow salad, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, everything under the sun, he makes it!! And it is so darn good! I will gladly clean up the kitchen if he does the cooking, no problems! This year tho we are tight on cash, so instead of having a huge Thanksgiving dinner I was thinking I would look into volunteering at the Union Mission. I will have to call them and see what the deal is. After all, its just Rob and I with 3 kids.. why do we need all that food? And my scale wants to know that same exact question! LOL!

No comments: