Monday, November 12, 2007

First Lapbook


Savannah finished her very first lapbook. It was on Lewis and Clark. We were very happy with the way it turned out. There are a few things that would do differently next time, like use double sided tape instead of glue though. It is kind of time consuming but a good way to learn a subject.






open, with all the little goodies inside.













Nothing like homeschooling in the jammies! LOL!


















She made a little picture puzzle.













I thought she did a cute job drawing her little deer.












Lewis had a Newfoundland. How cute was he? LOL! It is cold here tonight. I was wishing we had a fireplace! I guess a hot cup of tea will have to do! bye for now!

1 comment:

Groovy Mom said...

Way to go, looks great. :)

That's one thing I'd LOVE to have -- a fireplace. I love the warmth and smell on a cold night. Tea will have to do for me too though.