Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WFMW!!!!


I am so excited to participate in WFMW! This is my first time. Okay! This works for me.. My hubby and I used this when we had babies, now that we are foster parents we continue to do this. You know how babies make a huge mess when eating right? Well, I bought one of the foaming soap dispensers and add baby bath to it. So, when the baby is done eating I just squirt a little of the soap right on their high chair and let them play in it while I get a little baby washcloth, wet it, and wipe them and the high chair up. It works incredibly well and you don't have to worry about getting soap in their little eyes, but yet they get very clean!

4 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

This is great. I think I will steal this idea myself.

Phyllis Sommer said...

what a fabulous idea. i'm so sick of going through all the paper towels and regular towels and oy... love this! thanks for visiting me, come back soon.

Kathy in WA said...

Jennifer - this is a GREAT idea. I love it. I don't have any little ones (sniff, sniff) but my 5 and up kiddos would think it's great fun. :)

Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment.

Duckabush Blog

Heather said...

What an awesome idea!!! I am going to use it myself!!