Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!






On Friday we went on a home school field trip with a bunch of fellow home schoolers. We went to the local pumpkin patch. We were expecting a nice breezy, cool fall day but instead got 84 degree weather! Hot and humid!! Ugg.. oh well we are used to it around here.







First we went on a hayride, then back to the common area to pet the animals.










Goats always make me nervous, they have the wierdest eyes!






My daughter tried to catch a chicken, but they were a little to fast for her. After scrubbing our hands with anti-bacterial gel to back sure we didn't succumb to any nasty e-coli we headed off to the pumpkin patch.
There we met up with Willow, she was so cute my daughter wanted to take her home and keep her in the back yard. For some reason Blogger is being a butt and won't let me upload the image of Sass and the horse, as a matter of fact it won't let me upload any pics now.. Hmm.. oh well. I will load more later, an entry with just pictures!!

3 comments:

Whimsy Pink said...

How fun! I wish I could homeschool, but not sure with all 5 of them! Good for you!

Jennifer said...

You could do it!!! How old are your kiddos? I love your chabby chic website! I have a pretty shabby chic dresser, I will have to post a pic of it, I got it at a garage sale for $20.00!

Amanda said...

how fun!!