Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh no!!! And.. Cookies!!!


I just had this nice, huge post of my dd and I making cookies.. And I lost it! 1/2 hours work down the drain!! Anyway.. I am going to make it short this time. I found a recipe for Oatmeal Crispies over at The Pioneer Woman Cooks and we made them, they were delicious! Everything Ree makes is delicious. Make sure you head over and check her out! She lives on a real ranch! How cool is that! Here are a few pics:

DD getting all the ingredients together!


Measuring the brown sugar!
Pecans! YUM!

The obligatory lick!


The only way to bake cookies.. on a Pampered Chef Stone!


The finished product! YUM!!


4 comments:

Kim said...

Yum! I made those too! Love you're a PChef mom too! Thanks for sharing your link.

Kim

Amy Grant Bayliss said...

I love the Pioneer Woman.... and Pampered Chef!!

Heather said...

I'm coming to your house!!! Those are my favorite cookies!!! YUMMY!!!!!! :)

Ginger said...

Yummy! I love baking on my PC stones, too. Although I'm not so much of a cookie baker - I'd rather other people bake them. I just like to eat them!!!