Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Recovering...

I am recovering from surgery. Who knew out patient surgery could hurt so much?! haha.. I have been taking my percoset which helps alot, but I think it has been making me dream. I have had the most vivid dreams the past few days. I am still sleeping alot. Hubby went back to work today and I napped when the baby napped. I know I haven't mentioned it here but I have a one year old foster daughter. She is going to be going to live with her daddy soon. She is an absolute sweetheart, such a good baby, we have completly fallen for her. We just pray that her daddy and his wife will cherish her as much as we have. We have had her only 2 1/2 months but it seems like she has always been a part of the family. Anyway.. I am trying to recover. I went to Target today on the way there I was pretty light headed, plus it was so incredibly hot out which didn't help. I felt better once inside and cooling down. Okay.. I am going to go relax and let this percoset kick in.. bye!!!

No comments: